Asmodus – Snow Wolf TC Temperature Controlled Mod
Its gonna be cold a cold one this year people! The Snow Wolf 200W TC Mod might do a little more than just warm you up! I mean 200 watts!?!?! GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT! Its a sort of sleek but rather bulky box mod that is easily comparable to the Variant by Vicious Ant. Other than the Temperature Control feature that we all know it has, is that it runs off two 18650 batteries. So if you like to eat through batteries faster than a fat kid eats his ice cream, then this might be a mod for you! After testing the bad boy for a few days, i would say I could add this to my collection for BEAST MODE bragging rights and also because of our incredible low price. Its not the most accurate device but it is consistent using the GX200 smart chip.
As you can see in the picture, the Snow Wolf TC mod is constructed out of high grade metals and has a gun metal trim with black front and back panels. The front panel displays the oLED screen while the back panel is magnetic and can easily be flipped open (similar to that of the Sigelei 150 watt mods) to access the battery bay (which I love)!
The Temperature Controlled feature ranges from 212 to 662 degrees Fahrenheit and a minimum atomizer resistance of .05 ohms which is .05 ohms lower than what most mods can handle (another advantage). When vaping over 150w the pulsing mode kicks and and your rda will do a little smoke dance.
In Conclusion, if you are looking for an insane amount of power (200 watts) and a box mod that can handle builds of 0.5 ohms with Temperature Control and is a BRICK, then the Snow Wolf TC by Asmodus is a good match for you. Not to mention the admiration you will get from your friends when you fill their entire house up with smoke. TRUST ME, it WILL get a lot of attention when you are at a stop light with your car windows down. (first hand experience from the police).
Also, i would recommend the best high drain 18650 batteries you can find! Any 18650 with 40 AMPS is preferred.
Snow Wolf TC Box Mod Features:
- 5 to 200W Output
- 5 to 50W Adjusted in 0.1W Increments
- 50 to 100W Adjusted in 0.5W Increments
- 100W to 200W Adjusted in 1W Increments
- 150W and Greater, Pulse Output is Activated
- 212 to 662 Degrees Fahrenheit/100 to 350 Degrees Celsius Temperature Output
- Supports Ni200 Nickel
- 5 Second Screen Dim/10 Second Turn Off/20 Minute Hibernation Power Reserve Feature
- Utilizes Two 18650 High Drain Batteries in Series (Sold Separately)
- Low Voltage Protection
- High Voltage Warning
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Overheating Prevention
- Limited Edition Gun Metal Finish
- Sleek Engravings
- High Quality Metal Chassis
- Black Panels
- Gold Plated Spring Loaded 510