ASPIRE TRITON – SUB OHM RTA CLEAROMIZER
Introducing the Triton tank, a highly anticipated sub ohm top filling clearomizer by Aspire. The Triton features a 510 connection and a 510 compatible drip tip design. Not only does the Triton Sub Ohm Clearomizer use its own coils, it is compatible with the coils from The Atlantis V2 and the Herakles Sub Ohm Clearomizer which uses Ni200 wicks converting the Triton into a Temperature Controlled Clearomizer.
The Triton has adjustable airflow at the base and at the top near the drip tip. The top fill feature is a wonderful new design that Aspire has come out with. The top of the Triton tank can be manually adjusted in two different modes. Twist once opens a few whole inside that will enable you to fill the tank from the top with juice and twist again when you have finished filling and are ready to start vaping. This feature is a great way to add more juice to your tank when in a hurry and doesn’t require you to take your tank apart every time you need to fill up.
Right out of the package the Triton comes with a 0.4 ohm coil rated for 30 watts and up for those of you that like to take a direct lung hit producing a huge cloud and a 1.8 ohm coil rated for 10-13 watts for those of you that like to take a mouth to lung hit and get the full flavor from your juice.
Whether this is going to be one of the first sub ohm tanks you will ever own or just another one to add to your collection, you will not be disappointed by the Aspire Triton Sub Ohm Clearomizer!
Aspire Triton Features:
- Dimensions: 2-7/8″L x 7/8″D (Including drip tip)
- 22mm Diameter
- 510 connection
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Tube Filament
- 3.5ml liquid Capacity
- Glass Tank
- Convenient Top Fill design
- 510 drip tip compatible
- Drip tip with heat fins for maximum cooling
- Sub-ohm 0.4ohm and 1.8ohm replacement head included
- Japanese Organic Cotton Coils
- Compatible with Aspire Triton Coils, Aspire Atlantis 2 Coils & the Herakles / Ni200 TC Coils
- Dual airflow control valve system
- Triton RTA Kit Available for those that prefer to rebuild (Sold separately)