CE5 EGO Dual Coil Clearomizer
- It holds 1.6ml of fluid, which means you aren’t constantly refilling.
- Resistance at 1.8ohm
- Liquid levels are fully visible at all times, so there is no chance of running out of liquid without knowing it’s going to happen soon.
- It produces a great clean tasting vape with little to no hassle.
- Even the drip tip screws on an off so you don’t have to worry about it falling off in your pocket or purse
- Almost completely maintenance free, it’s one of the easiest products to use on the market.
- It’s available in a variety of colors and the sleek cone shaped design makes it the perfect match for eGo style batteries and many other devices
- Low Resistance Rated 1.8 Ohms at the coil (Recommended Voltage 3.1-3.4V) Perfect for light to moderate vaping on a standard eGo style battery (not twist), but prone to dry/burnt hits when used by heavy vapers.
- Standard Resistance Rated at 2.8 Ohms at the coil (Recommended Voltage 4.3-4.7V) Perfect for heavy vapers using a standard eGo style battery (not twist) or for light to moderate vapers using an eGo Twist, eVic, etc.
- High resistance Rated at 4.0 Ohms at the coil (Recommended Voltage 5.4-6.0V) Perfect for high power mods
This product is not a Vision branded clearomizer
This Cartomizer works with eGo threaded batteries. Does not fit 510/510-T batteries
Note – this product does NOT require a syringe to fill, simply drip e-liquid into the outer chamber to fill
- Unscrew the Drip Tip from the clearomizer
- Fill the outer chamber with about 1.6ml of E-Liquid (Do not pour E-Liquid into the center tube, it is for airflow only)
- Screw the Drip Tip back on
- For best results wait a couple of minutes for the E-Liquid to feed to the coil before vaping