Pioneer4You – iPV D2 TC Temp Control Mod
The iPV D2 is the first of the IPV mini series with temperature control. It uses a single 18650 battery (not included). Smaller than the Evic VT-60W and the Innokin Disrupter, this little bad boy pumps out more than both of them which is up to 75 watts. I love both the evic and disrupter but personally being able to quickly swap out an 18650 battery can definitely be an advantage especially if you already have extra 18650 batteries and a mod battery charger.
Instead of the battery door being magnetic which you see in the iPV4 and Sigelei devices, the battery door on the D2 is a round shell that slides down vertically along a sliding track on both sides of the mod. Just like all the TC mods now, the IPV D2 TC Mod has two modes, Power mode if you are using a Kanthal wire coil and Joule mode if you are using either nickel or titanium wire. Also, the LED display settings is very similar if not exactly the same as the Sigelei 150W TC.
In the end, if you are looking for a great mod that can easily fit in your pocket or if your like me and have somewhat small hands, then The iPV D2 might be a really great device for you to consider buying, just remember to keep an extra battery around.
Pioneer4You iPV D2 TC Features:
- Output power Min. 7 watts, Max. 75 watts
- Output power Min. 5 Joules, Max. 50 Joules
- Output Voltage Min 1V, Max 8V
- Output Current Min. 1A, Max. 25A
- Standard Atomizer Resistant Min 0.20Ω, Max 3Ω
- Joules Mode Atomizer Resistant Min. 0.05Ω, Max. 0.3Ω
- Temp. Limit Fahrenheit Min. 200F, Max. 580F
- Temp. Limit Centegrade Min. 100C, Max. 300C
- Input Voltage Min. 3.2V, max. 4.5V, Typical 3.7V
- Input Current Min. 1.3A, Max 30A
- USB Charging for batteries? Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output short protection
- Low resistance protection
- Battery low voltage protection
- Temperature overheat protection